We'll Always Have Christmas
1. Why do you think Noelle, Jo, and Phoebe are such good friends? They’re so different but something binds them—what is it?
2. Was Jo the best choice for Noelle when it came to talking through her problems? Who would you have chosen: Jo or Phoebe? Why?
3. Could Noelle have done anything different regarding the bakery?
4. What are your views on William’s relationships?
5. Should William have done anything differently, or do you think it would’ve changed current events?
6. Compare the Noelle’s relationship with Alex to William and his first love. Similarities? Differences?
7. What are your thoughts about the lost ring?